CERAMIC TILE DESIGN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
compensation: Base salary + commission + complete array of Benefits
Ceramic Tile Design is a family owned tile and stone showroom located at the intersection of the SOMA and Mission neighborhoods in San Francisco. Our proximity to SF's design center and some of the fastest growing neighborhoods in the country keep our showroom busy with a variety of clients. Our clients will range from a homeowner working on a small bathroom repair to experienced designers working on the most prestigious homes in bay area; from small time contractors getting started in the business to established builders putting up homes all over the city.
We work with the best of the best Art Tile factories and carry one of the largest local Italian tile inventories. These products give us the ability to satisfy clients looking to be ahead of the curve on the latest design trends to those with a more traditional taste.
As a CTD Sales/Design Associate, you have the opportunity to join our professional and creative team. We have a thorough and dynamic infrastructure to support and help you stay focused on providing your clients with a top notch design experience. If motivated to grow your career with CTD we have a successful track record of promoting our most talented people to roles where their skills are put to use in the most satisfying and productive manner.
* The ability to multitask: On a busy day expect to have a showroom full of potential clients with a phone that won't stay quiet. Balancing the different demands of the day is crucial.
* Design ability: Clients may have some idea as to what they while others will need you to design their project for them start to finish.
* A grasp of basic math and computer skills
* Of course a background of selling similar products is preferential, but I believe the right person trumps specific tile and stone experience.
* You will be working with a team of professionals where mutual support and respect is paramount to the enriching culture of our work environment.
Job Description; (These tasks include, but are not limited to)
Designing with clients on the showroom floor
Follow-up with clients via e-mails and phone calls
Preparing order paperwork, tracking paperwork throughout the project
Interfacing with other departments in an effective manner (purchasing, inventory, accounting, warehouse)
Maintaining the showroom's appearance (refresh displays, cleaning up from projects and clients)
Attending weekly training meetings
Participating in community outreach events held in the showroom
The work week does include a Saturday.
Please respond with resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org